Monday, February 12, 2007

to blog or not to blog ...

Since the blog site was started a week ago, as a means of putting my thoughts on paper (virtually)and sharing it with everyone, I am glad to see that it has generated enough interest for people to share their thoughts & actually comment openly on the subject raised.

Some people are advising me to shut down the site as it might be too controversial or the comments might be too negative ...after all this is a personal blog site and not the official company newsletter or website ...

But I guess thats what blogging is about, a way for people to express themselves, wrongly or rightly. This is a new experience for me and I guess again a new experience to many of the others who have shared their views.

I believe there are no wrong or right views, only different ones. I believe in looking beyond the tone of the comments, be it positive or negative but to look at the message and I believe in looking beyond the language ( be it english or bahasa as I don't understand the others ), grammar & the tenses of the text but to look at the content.

I guess its ok to blog as long as you keep within the law and not make any seditious statements or reveal anything that could be classified as a secret under the OSA. And as they say whats more important is the intent or the 'niat' that matters

In the worst case, its a good way to de-stress and let out whatever it is that you sometimes keep inside ... until then happy blogging !

" Know Thyself " ... Plato

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are surrounded by advisors when you need an advice and they keep on advicing you when you dont even need one but the so called advisors surrounding you will only advice you of what you want to hear.I think you should have another group of advisors who got nothing to lose even when you dont like their advice.
REALITY HURTS.

-WILD THING-

Anonymous said...

About blogging …..it is nicely said. Anyway……."The judgement of others does not change who I am. Quite the opposite is true. It reveals who they are."
—Terry McPhearson

Alsaid

Anonymous said...

I do agree with WILD THING.There is nothing to worry.When people put their comments here that showed how their concern about the company,even somes of their comments more to negative side but its still valid I THINK.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO HEAR ROCK
SONG
AND SOME PEOPLE LOVE R & B
AND ITS STILL WE CALL
MUSIC.
So let it be.